Now you can stunt in the sun like Rihanna!
The 28-year-old singer is linking up with Dior to launch a  sunglasses line with futuristic frames.
Inspired by the Star Trek character Geordi La Forge, RiRi said in a statement, “I’ve always been obsessed with his eyewear, and when I got to Dior and saw all the materials I could play with, it all just came together.”
She explains how the design process went down. “I spent a day at Dior with their eyewear design team. I started by looking through all the archives to see what they’ve done in the past, then got acquainted with all the new materials. I literally sat there and drew and drew until I was happy with the design, and the team illustrated it for me right then and there.”
The glasses will come in six colors: silver, pink, blue, green and red, all of which will cost a pretty penny.
A 24-karat gold-plated edition will be available for $1,950. The “Rihanna” collection will be sold exclusively at Dior stores starting in June.
Peep the pictures of the glasses and Rihanna modeling the eyewear below:
Rihanna-Dior
rihanna-dior-shades2
rihanna-dior-shades3
rihanna-dior-shades1